|Pink gerbera daisy from Grandma Pink's funeral service on Saturday.|
|Our Sunday morning. We're holding hands in our PJs on the couch, |
Sonny D is wearing my sunglasses
and I'm singing Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer.
This weekend we're having friends over for a potluck soup party. Everybody was asked to bring a slow cooker of soup to share. I really love soup so I had the hardest time picking out which two soups I'm going to make. As of right now, I'm planning on making creamy tomato-basil soup and chicken taco soup.
- Monday - I'm going out for Moms' Night Out, we're going to Muramoto for all-you-can-eat sushi. I'm leaving Sonny D and Husband Jeff to fend for themselves, maybe pasta with red sauce.
- Tuesday - I've got in-house training at the office Tuesday through Thursday, so my days are pretty busy. Since we need to have dinner ready quickly before I head out to my cardio dance fitness class, we're having scrambled eggs, turkey breakfast sausage, and pancakes.
- Wednesday - Asian turkey meatballs, rice, and locally made Hmong egg rolls.
- Thursday - Grandma & grandpa are picking up Sonny D and I am going to my cardio dance fitness class right after work and then going grocery shopping afterwards to buy the ingredients for the party.
- Friday - We've got friends that are coming to town for the weekend and we're planning to go out for dinner at their favorite place in town, Fugu.
- Saturday - I've got Core Fusion class in the morning and then I'm going to be making soups for the party.
- Sunday - We've got nothing planned for all of Sunday, which is always nice. We'll probably eat party leftovers for dinner.