|Processing the soaked cashews with lemon juice, salt, oil, |
and a touch of peanut butter (I'm out of tahini).
This is the year of booze for me.
So these plus the brandy-soaked cherries still hanging out in my pantry, the jalapeno-infused tequila, spearmint vodka, and chocolate-mint vodka makes this year very liquor/booze-filled.
|Making rum balls. Tasty!|
|Flexing at the top of the chin-up/dip machine.|
|Heather with her apple cupcake, a peppermint chocolate truffle, and granola balls.|
- Monday - baked potato soup with salads. The soup is going to have hidden cauliflower pureed in it for creaminess.
- Tuesday - leftover baked potato soup with salads then Zumba
- Wednesday - dinner at Graze with one of Husband Jeff's colleagues and his wife
- Thursday - going to our friends' house and I'm bringing a slow cooker dinner, sage & onion chicken with cranberry rice.
- Friday - going out to dinner with our Breakfast Club at Short Stack, a breakfast place that is only open on the weekends.
- Saturday - I've got Core Fusion class in the morning, maybe we'll go to the Kids in the Rotunda performance to see a drumming group. In the evening we're going to a friend's holiday open house. For dinner we'll have BBQ pork sandwiches with a veggie.
- Sunday - enchilada skillet with homemade black beans.