Last WeekI cleaned the oven. Um, I have to admit, I don't think I've ever cleaned my oven in the 10 years we've lived here. I tried a method I found online - put ammonia and boiling water in the oven and let it sit for several hours. I don't know if it really did anything because it didn't seem any easier to clean, but it looks much better!
|potato curry chowder|
|Sauteed banana for porridge, it really improved the flavor but made it stringy.|
|pressure cooker pesto risotto with Italian chicken sausage|
|Morning porridge - the lentils with red rice wasn't that great, too earthy and savory.|
- Monday - tacos with corn and black beans. I'm going to make the black beans from scratch in the pressure cooker. The corn will be home-frozen from this summer.
- Tuesday - no dinner because Sonny D is hanging out with grandma and grandpa and Husband Jeff and I are going to Zumba.
- Wednesday - pan-fried fish with Sonny D's requested red pepper and tomato soup.
- Thursday - chicken pesto lasagna
- Friday - I bought a Groupon deal for Buck's Pizza, so we're going to over to our friend Chuck's house to eat pizza with him and our other friend Buddha.
- Saturday - Core Fusion in the morning and later my friend Renae is coming to visit for the day with her friends. No plans figured out yet, but I'm sure we'll have fun. I'm planning Sonny D and Husband Jeff will have hot dogs for dinner if I'm away.
- Sunday - the Northside farmers' market is going on in the morning. We'll have coconut chicken curry soup made in the pressure cooker, this is the last prepped dish I've got in the freezer.