- Monday - we're having leftover sweet potato & chipotle soup I made for the Packer game on Sunday. I also found a recipe for glazed carrots that I had saved, so I think I'll try that out with the frozen baby carrots I've had stashed in the chest freezer in the basement.
- Tuesday - I'm making Indian chicken with spinach in the slow cooker and serving it with rice and naan.
- Wednesday - We're attending a birthday party, so we're having dinner out.
- Thursday - I've got a meeting after dinner, so hopefully we can have our polenta pizza rounds and vegetable ready quickly.
- Friday - Husband Jeff and I are attending my team holiday dinner for work, so another dinner out.
- Saturday - I'm going to hopefully hit my cardio dance fitness class at 8 a.m., and then we're talking about visiting with friends. Not sure that is still on, need to check. We'll have dinner out with them.
- Sunday - Another day to plan to have bacon & butternut squash pasta. I aimed for this last Sunday, but then the Packers had a playoff game so we had a taco feast at a friend's house instead.
Monday, January 6, 2014
Menu Plan: Week of January 6
Unfortunately there are no holidays until Memorial Day in May, so it would seem that it would be a long haul until another day off, but I'm looking forward to my vacation in Jamaica in a couple weeks. If you know Husband Jeff, you should offer to hang out with him and Sonny D while I'm gone.
I turned off the 'leave a comment' feature, so if you want to share what you're thinking about this or anything else, drop me an email at jhk1013 (at) gmail.com. It's so much more cozy than a comment, plus we can have a real conversation!
Labels: menu plan