Monday, January 6, 2014

Menu Plan: Week of January 6

Unfortunately there are no holidays until Memorial Day in May, so it would seem that it would be a long haul until another day off, but I'm looking forward to my vacation in Jamaica in a couple weeks.  If you know Husband Jeff, you should offer to hang out with him and Sonny D while I'm gone. 
  • Monday - we're having leftover sweet potato & chipotle soup I made for the Packer game on Sunday. I also found a recipe for glazed carrots that I had saved, so I think I'll try that out with the frozen baby carrots I've had stashed in the chest freezer in the basement.  
  •  Tuesday - I'm making Indian chicken with spinach in the slow cooker and serving it with rice and naan
  • Wednesday - We're attending a birthday party, so we're having dinner out.
  • Thursday - I've got a meeting after dinner, so hopefully we can have our polenta pizza rounds and vegetable ready quickly. 
  • Friday - Husband Jeff and I are attending my team holiday dinner for work, so another dinner out
  • Saturday - I'm going to hopefully hit my cardio dance fitness class at 8 a.m., and then we're talking about visiting with friends.  Not sure that is still on, need to check.  We'll have dinner out with them.
  • Sunday - Another day to plan to have bacon & butternut squash pasta.  I aimed for this last Sunday, but then the Packers had a playoff game so we had a taco feast at a friend's house instead. 

Wanna Chat?

I turned off the 'leave a comment' feature, so if you want to share what you're thinking about this or anything else, drop me an email at jhk1013 (at) gmail.com. It's so much more cozy than a comment, plus we can have a real conversation!