And my plan to eat one of the unlabeled/unknown items from our freezer worked out fine too, it ended up being an extra stuffed pepper casserole I threw together one night. I liked it a lot. It was a good surprise, but I really don't like surprises from my freezer, so I'm going to be better about labeling things.
This Week's Menu
- Monday - I defrosted walleye on Sunday but we ending up having pizza for dinner instead, so tonight we'll have the walleye with Korean sauce and a batch of rice to go with it. We'll need a vegetable or two in there, maybe some peas. And we'll have the last two egg rolls left over from last night.
- Tuesday - I described several shrimp recipes to Husband Jeff and he chose shrimp & grits casserole. I'll probably do some meal prep over lunch so it doesn't take so long after work since I've got cardio dance fitness after dinner.
- Wednesday -
I was originally planning on cheesy sausage skillet, but we might go out for a quick dinner so Sonny D and I can go grocery shopping.Sonny D and I will go grocery shopping right after work and pick up a roasted chicken on our way out. That plus some sweet potato fries and either soup or salad would be great.
- Thursday - I checked and found out my cardio dance fitness class happens on Thursdays closer to my house and it's cheaper than Tuesday's class, so I might go to that while Husband Jeff makes dinner of chicken pesto pasta with a secret bunch of zucchini shreds added.
- Friday - Tofu Parmesan with frozen side dish of Trader Joe's eggplant and zucchini melange.
- Saturday - Core fusion in the morning. Possibly having dinner with friends if they're available, otherwise we'll go out on our own.
- Sunday - Asian meatballs with a frozen bag of brown & wild rice blend with broccoli and carrots.