I'm so glad it's March already. February flew by plus it was a short month. I want winter to be over with, I'm sick of being so cold.
- Monday - leftover soup and other leftover party food along with salads.
- Tuesday - This is Mardi Gras/Shrove Tuesday, also known as Pancake Day, so why not have pancakes? I've also had my eye on the concept of waffle-iron omelets.
- Wednesday - sausage pasta skillet, a bit similar to Hamburger Helper but with sausage instead of ground beef. It's cheesy and creamy and I'm going to add in a bunch of veggies.
- Thursday - I've got cardio fitness class but afterwards Husband Jeff and I might go out for dinner for a date night.
- Friday - Husband Jeff is doing his own thing so Sonny D and I are going to do mother-son things. I brainstormed a list of ideas (of course I have a list!) so we'll have to figure out what we want to do. Not sure if we'll go out for dinner or have something at home.
- Saturday - I've got Core Fusion in the morning and that's our only solid plans so far. Another mom and I are talking about getting our boys together to put together a gingerbread house that we missed doing at Christmas so we're going to do that sometime over the weekend. And Sonny D wants to go grocery shopping so I planned we could go to Trader Joe's at some point as well. For dinner I don't have any plans but I'm sure we'll figure something out, either leftovers from meals out, make something new, or go out.
- Sunday - Our Breakfast Club is meeting at a greasy spoon diner called The Curve for lunch. Our last Breakfast Club wasn't too fabulous, so hopefully this one will make up for that. For dinner we're having oven-fried fish (coated with flax and Parmesan) with cheesy polenta and a vegetable.