This weekend we went to an indoor waterpark in Wisconsin Dells so with the general chaos that happens after a night away, I didn't have a lot of time on Sunday to plan the dinners for the week. I threw this plan together at the last minute, right before I went to bed.
- Monday - baked pasta to use up Sunday's leftover meaty spaghetti sauce
- Tuesday - sauteed tofu slices with jarred satay sauce and oven-roasted sweet potatoes and cauliflower with hummus sauce (will roast the veggies the night before. We need to use up some tomato-basil hummus that we think is only 'ok'.)
- Wednesday - lemony shrimp with quinoa, edamame (green soybeans), and feta
- Thursday - mole-salsa chicken thighs in slow cooker with brown and white rice (I saved the tiny bit of mole sauce from a recipe a while back and I've been unsure what to do with it.)
- Friday - leftovers (I sure hope there are some leftovers from one of the previous dishes!)
- Saturday - broiled Parmesan swai and salmon and some sort of frozen veggie
- Sunday - canned soup, frozen dinner rolls, and popcorn