- Monday - leftover Greek egg bake from Sunday, salads, veggie of some sort (frozen or canned)
- Tuesday - curry shrimp with veggies and rice, salads
- Wednesday - exercise class so something small and light, usually a sandwich and piece of fruit
- Thursday - Italian sausage soup, maybe with a quick Bisquick biscuit.
- Friday - Sonny D & Husband Jeff will be on their own because I'm working my volunteer shift for the Half-Pint Resale event. Maybe they can pull something for the freezer and have it ready by the time I get home, but this always takes longer than expected, so they should probably eat without me.
- Saturday - We've got an event in the morning/mid-day, so we're kind of busy that day but I could definitely make something. Right now I'm leaning towards leftovers.
- Sunday - I'm going out with some gals for an all-you-can-eat sushi night at Muramoto, so Sonny D and Husband Jeff will on their own again. I suggest hot dogs and oven-baked french fries.
Monday, April 15, 2013
Menu Plan: Week of April 15
I turned off the 'leave a comment' feature, so if you want to share what you're thinking about this or anything else, drop me an email at jhk1013 (at) gmail.com. It's so much more cozy than a comment, plus we can have a real conversation!
Labels: menu plan