Thursday, December 19, 2013

Things I Love Right Now

This is totally not food-related talk, just things I love right now.

My Clarisonic Mia face brush.  Husband Jeff got this for me for my birthday and it's great!  My face is so soft and smooth.  Haven't noticed that it helps with breakouts since I don't get a whole lot these days, but it probably does help.

Cetaphil SPF 30 oil control moisturizer.  It doesn't leave me shiny like my previous Eucerin SPF 30 lotion.

The new circle design on the Target up & up tissues.  I even gushed about this to the checkout lady. Yep, silly, but it's the little things.  The old design was fine, something like a branch with circles for leaves, but the circles are much cuter. 

The song "Royals" by Lorde.  This song is running through my head all the time, so I finally sprung for a copy of it on iTunes.  I'm notoriously cheap, so it's surprising when I actually spend money on a tune.

Wanna Chat?

I turned off the 'leave a comment' feature, so if you want to share what you're thinking about this or anything else, drop me an email at jhk1013 (at) gmail.com. It's so much more cozy than a comment, plus we can have a real conversation!