Monday, February 4, 2013

Menu plan: Week of February 4

Monday - frozen mandu (Korean potstickers), frozen beef meatballs with satay peanut sauce, frozen veggies stir-fried, frozen coconut rice (made with light coconut milk and unsweetened flake coconut), salad

Tuesday - today is national pancake day so we'll have pancakes (banana pancakes, if I can find the ripe bananas in my freezer), frozen turkey breakfast sausages, clementines, cottage cheese

Wednesday - roasted veggie bowls with quinoa (I roasted sweet potatoes, onion, mushrooms, yellow squash, carrots on Sunday afternoon)

Thursday - chicken packets in the pressure cooker (Mexican for Husband Jeff and I, probably Italian for Sunny D), salads, butternut squash

Friday - pepperoni pizza grilled cheese sandwiches with pizza sauce to dip them in, salads, broccoli with cheese sauce

Saturday - salmon, almond roasted broccoli

Sunday - middle eastern takeout with friends plus leftover creamy tomato-basil soup and peanut butter cookies (I froze raw cookie dough, bake for fresh cookies)

Wanna Chat?

I turned off the 'leave a comment' feature, so if you want to share what you're thinking about this or anything else, drop me an email at jhk1013 (at) gmail.com. It's so much more cozy than a comment, plus we can have a real conversation!