Saturday, July 27, 2013

Get that Closed Browser Tab Back!

The other morning I found out that if you hit the key combo of Control-Shift-T in Firefox or Internet Explorer (on the computer, not another device), you can bring back to life those tabs you've closed.  They open in the order you closed them in.  So if you accidentally hit the 'Close' icon a couple times and lost something you weren't done with, you can keep hitting Control-Shift-T to bring them back.  So cool!   But also sad that I didn't know this before since I know I've accidentally closed more tabs than I wanted and figured they were gone for good.  But hopefully it can help you. 

Wanna Chat?

I turned off the 'leave a comment' feature, so if you want to share what you're thinking about this or anything else, drop me an email at jhk1013 (at) gmail.com. It's so much more cozy than a comment, plus we can have a real conversation!