Thursday, August 1, 2013

Mountain Climber Challenge Starts Today!

Today marks the start of the virtual climb of Corcovado Mountain. I did my 40 reps of mountain climbers first thing this morning after getting out of bed at the usual 5:45 a.m. It was ok, it certainly got my blood flowing, but I wasn't really any more awake.  I timed myself and it took less than a minute to do all 40. Tomorrow I will see how many I can do and then try to increase it each day.

It's not too late for you to join us!    Try this fitness challenge and see what you're made of!

Wanna Chat?

I turned off the 'leave a comment' feature, so if you want to share what you're thinking about this or anything else, drop me an email at jhk1013 (at) gmail.com. It's so much more cozy than a comment, plus we can have a real conversation!