Monday, September 16, 2013

Meal Plan: Week of September 16

This is a quiet week for Sonny D and Husband Jeff. I've got a few things going on, but most of it is pretty standard stuff. 
  • Monday - soup (home frozen or store-bought), sandwiches, green beans from the farmers' market, salads 
  • Tuesday - I want to go to the drop-in Zumba class so I thought we'd have grilled eye of round steaks or hot dogs along with pesto pasta (with some zucchini thrown in) and salads
  • Wednesday - I've got PiYo (Pilates-Yoga class) and wanted to experiment with breakfast enchiladas (enchiladas made with black beans and scrambled eggs).
  • Thursday - I'm having a night out with the girls, we're going out for dinner at Lao Laan-Xang and then a chocolate tasting at Gail Ambrosius Chocolatier afterwards.
  • Friday - We've been trying to plan dinner out with our friends Dustin & Jessica, but I don't know if it will happen. 
  • Saturday  - I've got Core Fusion exercise class in the morning.  Also in the morning at Warner Park is the Big Rig Gig, a children's event of large vehicles like skid steers, excavators, fire trucks, etc.  Should be a lot of fun for Sonny D.  I didn't plan a meal, but I'm sure we can figure something out.  I've got all afternoon to make something if it's going to take more time or if we don't end up going out on Friday night, maybe we'll go out for dinner tonight. 
  • Sunday - Once again, our regular north side farmers' market visit in the morning for loads of fresh local produce and eggrolls for Sonny D.  This weekend is the Willy Street Fair, depending on the weather and all that, we'll go either Saturday or Sunday.  Maybe we'll get dinner there. 

Wanna Chat?

I turned off the 'leave a comment' feature, so if you want to share what you're thinking about this or anything else, drop me an email at jhk1013 (at) gmail.com. It's so much more cozy than a comment, plus we can have a real conversation!