Monday, April 8, 2013

Menu Plan: Week of April 8

  • Monday - baked/broiled fish with Korean sauce, rice, frozen veggie, and salads
  • Tuesday - Enchilada chicken in the slow cooker with masa dumplings
  • Wednesday - something quick and light before exercise class, Sonny D will probably eat with grandma and grandpa
  • Thursday - I'm going out for a happy hour with my coworkers at Umami Ramen & Dumpling Bar (totally different than a cheap brick of ramen) and Husband Jeff and Sonny D are going to join me and we'll have dinner there. 
  • Friday - our friend Steve will be in town, we'll either go out with him somewhere or invite him and his parents over for dinner since they've hosted us several times.  No idea what I'll make for that, probably something in the slow cooker or a casserole. 
  • Saturday - I'm going to busy at an all-day food conference here in town, so I want to make something that doesn't take a lot of time.  I'm aiming for a baked egg dish, probably one of these two variations:
    • Greek flavors of feta, peppers, onion, tomatoes, spinach and olives 
    • Polenta bottom, sausage, and veggies.
  • Sunday - soup and sandwich



Wanna Chat?

I turned off the 'leave a comment' feature, so if you want to share what you're thinking about this or anything else, drop me an email at jhk1013 (at) gmail.com. It's so much more cozy than a comment, plus we can have a real conversation!