Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Enter to Win a Box of Kodiak Cakes!

Are you interested in winning a box of Kodiak Cakes flapjack and waffle mix?  Hurry over to the drawing at Danica's Daily to enter yourself before Thursday, June 27, 2013.

I've never really paid attention to the rest of the pancake mixes since I tend to buy a box of all-purpose baking mix that you can use to make biscuits and other things like pancakes, but after reading about these Kodiak mixes, I'm now interested to find them at my grocery store to try it out.

I compared the Kodiak Cakes pancake mix nutritional information against my usual pancake mix, and Kodiak Cakes mixes have  
  • 100% whole grain wheat and oat flour
  • no weird chemicals like tricalcium phosphate
  • less calories and sugar
  • more fiber and protein
Seems like an obvious choice to me.  I'm sold! Can't wait to try it!

If you don't win but you're still interested in getting some for yourself, you can check their list of where to buy Kodiak Cakes products such as pancake mixes, brownie mix, cookie mix, and berry syrups.  Good luck!

Wanna Chat?

I turned off the 'leave a comment' feature, so if you want to share what you're thinking about this or anything else, drop me an email at jhk1013 (at) gmail.com. It's so much more cozy than a comment, plus we can have a real conversation!