Sunday, June 9, 2013

Homemade Frozen Yogurt Pops

Photo from OneGoodThingByJillee.com blog
I doubt I'll ever end up making this since I've got a couple little silicone molds for frozen treats but I had to share because I thought it was so cute and innovative.  Make homemade frozen yogurt pops by inserting popsicle sticks or spoons through the lid on containers of yogurt. I was thinking you would have to be sure that your yogurt container has the right shape so you can easily pull the frozen pop out of the container, but Jillee solved that issue, she has instructions for cutting out the bottom of a yogurt cup, add a piece of foil for a new lid, insert the sticks, and freeze inverted.  

Wanna Chat?

I turned off the 'leave a comment' feature, so if you want to share what you're thinking about this or anything else, drop me an email at jhk1013 (at) gmail.com. It's so much more cozy than a comment, plus we can have a real conversation!