Monday, September 30, 2013

Menu Plan: Week of September 30

This week starts the 30-day plank challenge and Husband Jeff is doing it with me. I signed up for the website's updates so I was able to print off a tracker sheet to keep tabs on our progress. I highly suggest you try it, too! 
  • Monday - salads, carrots from the farmers' market, slow cooker cheese ravioli
  • Tuesday - Husband Jeff and I start the plank challenge, salads, green beans from the farmers' market, and the BBQ tempeh sandwiches that I planned for last week but we didn't actually have.
  • Wednesday - eye of round steaks, Brussels sprouts from the farmers' market, salads
  • Thursday - hard boiled eggs and sweet potato pancakes
  • Friday - ?
  • Saturday -  Husband Jeff and I are attending Ron & Rachel's wedding in the evening so we're covered with dinner there.  My friend Renae will be in town at some point in the weekend, hopefully I'll get to see her! 
  • Sunday - Sonny D and I will hit the north side farmers' market as per usual.  In the afternoon my best friend's kids are coming to visit while she's in town. I also wouldn't mind catching a little of the Packer game. 

Wanna Chat?

I turned off the 'leave a comment' feature, so if you want to share what you're thinking about this or anything else, drop me an email at jhk1013 (at) gmail.com. It's so much more cozy than a comment, plus we can have a real conversation!