Sunday, May 26, 2013

What's Inside My May Goodies Box?

Here are the food products I received in my Goodies Co box for May, starting clockwise in the back row.
  • Zico coconut water. I've tried coconut water before and I don't like it so I don't know what I'm going to do with this big container.  I'd like to use it in a recipe that makes good use of it's delicate coconut flavor.  I looked around online and my best bets are using it for smoothies or as the liquid for making angel food cake. 
  • Dorval sour straws candy. We ripped into these right away, they were great!  They weren't tooth-achingly like most candy.  I attribute it to them being from Europe, in my opinion, Europeans really know how to make candy.
  • Wholly Guacamole chip-clip and coupon for free package of guacamole.  A chip-clip is always good, we use these often at our house. 
  • 2 mini California Olive Ranch olive oil packets.  Not sure what I'm going to do with these since it's such a small amount, hopefully the opportunity will present itself.  Maybe camping?
  • Kathie's Kitchen Super Seedz pumpkin seeds with sea salt. I love pumpkin seeds!  Buying pumpkins at Halloween is awesome mainly because I love the seeds, carving them is totally secondary. I prefer them in the shell because I eat the whole thing, but these will be good too.
  • Beanitos snack-size bag of chipotle BBQ chips.  We've tried the plain version of Beanitos and they weren't impressive, maybe a flavored version is better. 
  • Bronco Bob's roasted mango chipotle sauce.  I would be clueless on how to use this, luckily the package says to pour it on top of cream cheese and serve with crackers. Sounds like a great idea! I'll use this
  • Numi Moroccan organic mint tea and a coupon.  Yay, I'm glad to get more herbal tea!  Love it. 

Wanna Chat?

I turned off the 'leave a comment' feature, so if you want to share what you're thinking about this or anything else, drop me an email at jhk1013 (at) gmail.com. It's so much more cozy than a comment, plus we can have a real conversation!