- Monday - grillout with Husband Jeff's best friend's family
- Tuesday - my parents are coming over and so I need to run the menu past them first, but I'm thinking sweet potato tots, two-timin' pasta (marinara and alfredo sauce mixed), turkey meatballs, a vegetable, and grapes
- Wednesday - our exercise class is over, so we might convince my in-laws to watch Sonny D like usual and Husband Jeff and I go out for dinner by ourselves.
- Thursday - We've got a parent-teacher conference at Sonny D's daycare and he has a haircut afterwards, so I was thinking french toast cooked up in the waffle iron, scrambled eggs, and grapes
- Friday - polenta pizza rounds and a veggie
- Saturday - Korean-flavored tempeh (fermented soybean cake) with rice stir fry
- Sunday - no idea what to do, so we'll go with my standard soup and sandwiches.
Monday, May 27, 2013
Menu Plan: Week of May 27
Monday is a holiday so we've got a short work week. I like that!
I turned off the 'leave a comment' feature, so if you want to share what you're thinking about this or anything else, drop me an email at jhk1013 (at) gmail.com. It's so much more cozy than a comment, plus we can have a real conversation!
Labels: menu plan