- Two jars of spices, one is Ras al Hanout (a Morrocan spice blend) and the other is a Southwest seasoning blend. I've already got several jars of Southwest style seasoning blends, so I added this one to the stack. The Ras al Hanout is one that I've never used before, and I don't think I've ever even found a recipe that I was dying to make and needed this. Maybe I'll use it as a spice rub for some grilled chicken this summer.
- Popchips salsa tortilla chips, these were good, really tasted like tortilla chips.
- Pure Via Stevia, will give this away at work because I don't use artificial sweeteners.
- Equal low-calories sweetener, gave this away at work.
- Stash herbal tea assortment, this is a good assortment and some great flavors.
- Fig Newtons fruit bars, these are essentially cookies. I think Sonny D tried one and liked it.
- ZONEPerfect nutrition bars in chocolate peanut butter, these are essentially a meal replacement bar. Sonny D didn't like the one he tried, but I thought it was pretty good.