- Zico coconut water. I've tried coconut water before and I don't like it so I don't know what I'm going to do with this big container. I'd like to use it in a recipe that makes good use of it's delicate coconut flavor. I looked around online and my best bets are using it for smoothies or as the liquid for making angel food cake.
- Dorval sour straws candy. We ripped into these right away, they were great! They weren't tooth-achingly like most candy. I attribute it to them being from Europe, in my opinion, Europeans really know how to make candy.
- Wholly Guacamole chip-clip and coupon for free package of guacamole. A chip-clip is always good, we use these often at our house.
- 2 mini California Olive Ranch olive oil packets. Not sure what I'm going to do with these since it's such a small amount, hopefully the opportunity will present itself. Maybe camping?
- Kathie's Kitchen Super Seedz pumpkin seeds with sea salt. I love pumpkin seeds! Buying pumpkins at Halloween is awesome mainly because I love the seeds, carving them is totally secondary. I prefer them in the shell because I eat the whole thing, but these will be good too.
- Beanitos snack-size bag of chipotle BBQ chips. We've tried the plain version of Beanitos and they weren't impressive, maybe a flavored version is better.
- Bronco Bob's roasted mango chipotle sauce. I would be clueless on how to use this, luckily the package says to pour it on top of cream cheese and serve with crackers. Sounds like a great idea! I'll use this
- Numi Moroccan organic mint tea and a coupon. Yay, I'm glad to get more herbal tea! Love it.
Sunday, May 26, 2013
What's Inside My May Goodies Box?
Here are the food products I received in my Goodies Co box for May, starting clockwise in the back row.
I turned off the 'leave a comment' feature, so if you want to share what you're thinking about this or anything else, drop me an email at jhk1013 (at) gmail.com. It's so much more cozy than a comment, plus we can have a real conversation!