- Monday - spaghetti-on-the-board for my father-in-law's birthday (Happy birthday, Ken!)
- Tuesday - roasted veggies with hummus and salads for Husband Jeff and I; pizza burger and pesto pasta for Sonny D. After dinner, we're talking about exercising at our local community rec center together.
- Wednesday - Mac and cheese and hot dogs before my PiYo class
- Thursday - Husband Jeff wants to grill and I'll make roasted potatoes with creamy sauce.
- Friday - visiting family
- Saturday - visiting family
- Sunday - visiting family, super-easy can of soup and bagels when we get home.
Monday, October 14, 2013
Menu Plan: Week of October 14
It's a quiet week in our household.
I turned off the 'leave a comment' feature, so if you want to share what you're thinking about this or anything else, drop me an email at jhk1013 (at) gmail.com. It's so much more cozy than a comment, plus we can have a real conversation!
Labels: menu plan