Here's our menu plan for the week.
- Monday - BBQ tempeh sandwiches (I think we're finally going to have this dish!), eggplant parmigiana (featuring eggplant from our garden), and green beans from the farmers' market
- Tuesday - beer crust pizza with toppings of hamburger, chopped up vegetarian pizza burger (we've got a lonely one hanging out in the freezer, might as well use it), and black olives, along with roasted Brussels sprouts from the farmers' market
- Wednesday - I've got PiYo class so I'm going with my favorite quick dinner, breakfast-for-dinner. We'll have scrambled eggs, turkey breakfast sausage, hashbrowns, and Trader Joe's vegetable melange.
- Thursday - stuffed bell peppers (from the farmers' market) with pesto pasta (featuring basil from our garden)
- Friday - dinner out somewhere
- Saturday - a quick frozen pizza since we've got a busy day.
- Sunday - home-frozen chicken tikka masala with brown rice