- Monday - I'm going out with a friend so Husband Jeff and Sonny D are on their own. They've got sandwich fixings, so maybe that's what they'll eat.
- Tuesday - I've wanted to make cornmeal pancakes for a long time (close to a year!), so I'm finally going to give it a shot.
- Wednesday - I've got PiYo exercise class this night so I'm going to take advantage of pre-cooked ground beef from the freezer to make a quick Mexican beef over polenta and salads.
- Thursday - I want to try chicken thighs made into Italian chicken roll-ups (normally a chicken breast recipe) and salads. If there's time, I want to exercise with Husband Jeff at our local community rec center.
- Friday - I figure we'll probably have leftovers to eat from Wednesday and Thursday. If not, I'm sure we can drag something out of the freezer/pantry or go out to eat.
- Saturday - We're going to a birthday party that has a Halloween theme so maybe I'll be able to convince Sonny D to dress up in his costume. We've got fish in the freezer so I browsed my bookmarked recipes and decided on an Indian green curry crispy fish with rice.
- Sunday - We might attend Halloween at the Zoo during the day if we're on a roll with the Halloween activities. Fro dinner I want to make Asian black pepper caramel shrimp with rice.
Monday, October 21, 2013
Menu Plan: Week of October 21
It seems like this will be another quiet week at our house but we're gearing up for Halloween next week.
I turned off the 'leave a comment' feature, so if you want to share what you're thinking about this or anything else, drop me an email at jhk1013 (at) gmail.com. It's so much more cozy than a comment, plus we can have a real conversation!
Labels: menu plan