This is also a week of re-makes, I'm making a couple recipes again that I have tried and liked. But no fear, there are some new recipes here as well, so there will be more than enough to blog about.
- Monday - smoked turkey sausages (to use up leftover buns from Husband Jeff's weekend ice fishing adventures), roasted veggie bowls with hummus "dressing", maybe peanut butter-banana french toast (using tortillas instead of bread) for dessert if there's enough time
- Tuesday - chicken parmesan soup, roasted broccoli (previous recipe), and salads
- Wednesday - leftover soup with salads
- Thursday - pizza frittata with salads
- Friday - Asian shrimp and veggies with sesame-soy-ginger sauce (previous recipe) and rice
- Saturday - dinner out with family, still deciding where to go
- Sunday - something from the freezer, maybe chicken spaghetti (previous recipe), or one of the frozen meals I picked up from Aldi