Monday, March 25, 2013

Menu Plan: Week of March 25

  • Monday - need a quick dinner because I signed up for a class at 6 p.m., so I think I'll pull out the frozen sausage, onions & peppers pasta entree from Aldi, plus the leftover cheesy cauliflower and roasted zucchini from Sunday night's dinner
  • Tuesday - pizza frittata and salads.  Husband Jeff loves pizza, so I thought this might be a fun way to get his weekly "quota". 
  • Wednesday - roasted veggie bowls with hummus and quinoa.  Yep, I'm thoroughly addicted to the roasted veggie bowls with hummus.
  • Thursday - breakfast from the freezer - we've got pancakes and french toast begging to be eaten.
  • Friday - 16-bean & ham soup
  • Saturday - family is in town, so probably something over at my in-laws' house.
  • Sunday - we're going to a family Easter lunch, so we probably won't need much for dinner, probably a can of soup

Wanna Chat?

I turned off the 'leave a comment' feature, so if you want to share what you're thinking about this or anything else, drop me an email at jhk1013 (at) gmail.com. It's so much more cozy than a comment, plus we can have a real conversation!